OZ Piega Forged Aluminum Wheel
Introducing the new OZ forged aluminum wheels from Italy. Using a proprietery “MSicA” aluminum, OZ racing has created a stronger and lighter wheel equal in weight to magnesium with all the advantages and durabilty of aluminum.
17x3.5 front wheel
17x6 rear wheel
This high quality Italian made wheel includes urethane cush drives and angled aluminum valve stems.
1. New MSicA alluminium alloy used with a special treatment in the alloy (DTI, double treatment inside), allows for an incredible reduction in inertia and weight vs. competitors. 35% Mass Reduction compared to OEM wheels, 15% Mass Reduction compared to leading aftermarket forged wheels. A weight savings of 2.5 - 3.5 lbs per set over the leading aftermarket wheels.
2. Strongest team of experienced engineers in designing wheels using special and exclusive FEM design simulation and calculation. This group was part of one of the leading Italian wheel builders for many years.
3. Wheels respect the most severe fatigue standards required by the market. All testing carried out in-house and to destruction to be absolutely sure of strength values.
4. Front wheels for the most popular top race bike applications don’t have a screw and disk carrier but monolithic hub.
5. All wheels are equipped with special oil seals to protect and increase the life of bearings and other accessories. Also sprocket carrier is constructed with a special design avoiding any dust entering into the hub for better utilization and longer life of all components inside.
6. Wheels are supplied in black and gold anodized colors. Special orders for double finishing color or with polish or alluminium finishing are available.
7. All wheel accessories are constructed out of the highest possible quality materials ( Ergal 7075) and have a black anodized finish.
8. Sprocket carrier is designed by FEM analysis to obtain weight savings. Special sprocket is required and available through Motowheels.
9. A special cush system (AST - anti shock technology) is utilized inside the sprocket carrier system. Through the use of special components and it’s materials working at a high temperature, the result is better final drive operation which leads to increased life of chain & sprocket.
10. Damper rubber is constructed out of a special propritary compound in a cylinder shape, the same material developed for MotoGP, AMA, and SBK.
11. Extremely competitive price point especially considering that this product incorporates the latest technology in every component, the most innovative Al alloy & treatment, and all the experience of the last 15 years colaborating with the world’s top MotoGP & SBK Championship Teams.
*** Please email or call before ordering to check availability of year model and color ***