The ultimate DOT drag tire … just got better. Introducing, the new Hook-Up Pro.
All of the great features of the original Hook-Up, but lighter, faster, and now even better at the top-end of the track. The Hook-Up Pro’s competition-developed design allows for more horsepower to be used throughout the run due to a larger contact patch at high speed. Enhanced carcass resists distortion, chunking, and the stresses of centrifugal force to maintain a more constant footprint.
- Light weight extremely flexible carcass
- Softest compound available from Shinko
- Tread pattern and profile designed specifically for the demands of drag racing
- Aramid belted, DOT approved, recommended for drag race use only
- Combine with the Shinko 003 Stealth front tire for a matching tread pattern
Note: Due to the soft compound of this tire, it is not for use on dynamometers.